So Beautiful Kayekie recently took part in a fun beauty tag. I enjoyed reading her answers so much, that I decided to also participate in the tag! Hope you all enjoy! Everyone is welcomed to join in! If you do I would love to read your answers, so leave your links in the comments!
(Images found on Google)
1. Name a beauty regimen that you rarely do?
Hanging my head in shame I don’t use a SPF. I keep telling myself that I’m going to add SPF to my skin care routine, but I guess I keep procrastinating.
2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?
So, I know that I did a post not too long ago about how important it is to wash your brushes regularly, but I don’t. I’ve been trying really hard to wash them at least every 2 weeks, but it just doesn’t happen.
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
I can last about 2 weeks with chipped nail polish. L Well by 2 weeks it’s not even considered chipped any more, I’ll have fingers where the polished has chipped all the way off.
4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
As soon as I realize, that I’m close to having an empty bottle, I run right out to replace it. I would freak out if I were completely out of something.
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Hmmm…. I would say that my worst habit is rubbing the mascara off of my eyelashes.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
I’m always putting off watching TV shows when they actually air. The only show that I can commit to when it airs is The Walking Dead. Every other show that I like I either watch On Demand or on Hulu.
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last-minute?
Well, it depends. If I’m going to work I wait until the very last-minute to wake up and then have to rush to get ready. However, if I’m going out to eat, or anywhere else, I start getting ready about and hour or two before I have to leave.
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
I’ve tried, and failed. I’ve tried again, and failed again. I didn’t last more than a day. Spending bands are just not for me. What can I say? I have an addiction.
9. How organized is your make-up and nail polish collections?
My collection is pretty much organized. I do have to re-organize once a month because I always end up getting it unorganized.
Hope you all enjoyed!